Skikurs.no is responsible for processing your personal information. When you have now purchased a ski school course from us, we collect relevant personal information about you. Here you can read what information we collect, how we do it and what we use it for.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that can be linked to a person, such as name, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address.
What rules apply to the handling of personal data?
Skikurs.no follows Norwegian laws and regulations in everything we do, if you want to learn more about which laws and regulations apply, we recommend visiting the Data Inspectorate's website: www.datatilsynet.no .
What information do we collect about you?
Skikurs.no only collects information that is necessary to be able to deliver our products and services in a safe and good way and that ensures a good experience for you. If it is necessary to be able to deliver the product, we must also collect information about children.
We collect the following information:
- Skills in two categories
- Phone number
What is the information used for?
The information we request is necessary to be able to deliver our services to you. Telephone numbers and emails are important for contacting the customer should the need arise. Skill level is important to be able to give you as a customer an optimal product.
If you want to know more about how we use the information in other cases, just contact us at tore(at)skikurs.no .
Is the information shared with others?
Skikurs.no does not share your information with any third parties. Your information is only used by Skikurs.no.
How can I manage information about me?
If you want to ensure that we have correct information about you, you can send us an email at tore(at)skikurs.no .
Deletion of personal information
Skikurs.no does not store personal information longer than is relevant to the product we deliver and to give you as a guest the best possible customer experience. An exception is when required by law, for example through accounting legislation and complaint rights.
Your choices and rights
You also have rights regarding how your personal information is used, including:
- The right to oppose you that we process your information. Here it is important to emphasize that in those cases where Skikurs.no requests personal data, such a contradiction will lead to it not being possible to buy the item.
- The right to request that your information be deleted or that further use of it be restricted.
- The right to request a copy of the information we have about you.
- The right to correct, change or update the information you have provided to us.
- The right to challenge all kinds of automated decisions we make about you. An automated decision is a decision made without human intervention and which has legal consequences (eg credit check). We do not usually use automated decision making, but if we do we will inform about it when such decisions are made.
How we take care of your information
Your information is stored either in our production systems or in accordance with regulations on the company's servers. All our suppliers (data processors) operate in accordance with laws and regulations in the EU / EEA. Skikurs.no has entered into a user agreement with the data processors.
Skikurs.no has appointed a privacy manager. The person can be reached by email tore(at)skikurs.no .